Thursday, June 28, 2007

Good-bye baby, Hello little boy! Weston's new haircut!!!

Okay, so I almost cried when I realized that he doesn't look like a baby anymore. I cannot believe how fast the time flies. We waited until after his 1 year pics were taken to cut his hair (I did it, so if you see any flaws don't tell me! It was hard enough as it is!!) and I am so glad because he just looks so OLD now! It took us a few days to get used to it and I still kind of miss the adorable curls he was getting. He is just so much fun, though and he is learning so many new things each day!!
Quick bragging story that just amazed me: He has decided that diapers (like the nasty ones after he is changed) are fun to pick up and carry. So I figured it's time to teach him where they go so that he won't play with them (gross). Two seperate times he got mad and wanted the diaper so I walked him to the diaper genie and showed him how to throw it away. Just last night after he was changed (in the living room) he picked up the diaper and walked to the bedroom and started banging on the diaper genie lid!!! Okay, can I just say what a proud mom I was at that moment!!! He's doing lots of little things like this that show us how much he is learning every day. It is just amazing what kids pick up on. I know that many of you have kids and so this is not that extraordinary of a story, but just bear with me because he's my first!!! ....and I am honestly hopeing that the excitement of such little feats doesn't diminish with each of my next kids!!


Looking so big!!


Weston loves finding random things and just carrying them around the house. He really likes Jeff's push up bars. He is getting more fun every single day. I love this little boy. Check out that cute grin!

I just thought this face was so adorable....and he is holding his socks. he loves carrying them around for some reason!

2 comments:

Amy said...

The little guy is growing up WAY too fast!! Either he needs to slow down or you need to have another one;)!!

Carley and Jonathan said...

You did a great job with his haircut! He is so cute and I can't wait for his and Abigale's first date!