Monday, January 09, 2012

Name update!

We haven't really narrowed it down, but we did take one off (Crew) and add a new one. 
So here's the new Final Five with his middle name:

Jace (Joseph)
Jett (Joseph)
Canon (Joseph)
Cam (Joseph)
Callen (Joseph)

Thoughts and suggestions are always welcome. :)

7 comments:

Amy said...

Oh I really like callen!

Amy said...

I just asked Ava what she thought you'd name your baby and she said Bryce. Ha! Then she changed her mind and said Rhett, because that's what my friend charisse's little baby's name is. Can't wait to see you!

Amanda said...

I love all of them (especially Joseph :), and I don't really like one over another! Can't wait to see what you guys pick.

Cameron/Melissa said...

of course the Cam! I like that one as it is close to Cameron's name.

lnkmom said...

Did you post his middle name before? Love that!

I also like Callen... it seems like it would grow up well (I consider these things, especially with boys)!

Jenna said...

So I came upon a cute name this afternoon. Not that you need to add anymore cute names to your list since it's already hard enough to decide. But, just in case, it's Jax.

Brittany@Love Stitched said...

I LOVE the names "cam" and "callen" and that is just an honest outsiders opinion! lol :) congrats!