Sunday, January 08, 2012

Sunday Best

Sunday was a big day for us. 
Weston moved up classes in Primary and Tave joined him in Primary!
They were both so cute when I told them Tave wouldn't be going to nursery anymore. Tave got a little nervous, but as soon as I told him he would go to Primary where he could see Weston, nervousness turned into excitement and all was well!  Weston has had a really hard time going  but I think this is really going to help. He said he would give Tave a hug and wave to him from his chair.
They were each dropped off, no tears were shed, and they both said they loved it afterwords. 
YAY!!  
Both boys got new suits and wore them. They look so adorable and grown up, sometimes I can't stand that they are growing bigger. But I just adore their sweet personalities and who they are becoming. 

West:


Tave:


Ryder:
Ryder went to his first, official day in Nursery. It was AWESOME!! He's gone a few times before but we usually stayed with him for part of it or picked him up early since he wasn't quite 18 months yet. 
He'll be 18 months on the 20th but we are starting the year out right (plus I had to teach RS) so it's all good!
He was absolutely, so stinkin adorable in his vest set. And so happy, too. But he just wanted to play or be held by me...no standing still for photos, hence the sadness:

And here we caught a quick grin:

Oh these sweet boys just melt my heart over and over again.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Seriously! How did you get no tears for Sunbeams! Andrew was screaming "I not a Sunbeam!" as I was trying to drag him into the primary room. To say the least we did not have the same experience!! Proud of you guys!