I found these cool dinosaur eggs awhile ago. Weston has been dying to 'dig in' (haha, I'm so funny)
so we finally got them out when Ryder was napping AND Jeff was home to help.
The boys with their eggs:
Starting the dig:
First bone found:
It's a good thing we waited to do it when we would both be there, these eggs were TOUGH. You really had to dig and dig and dig. Which the boys thought was cool at first but they were happy to let Jeff and I work at it while they played in the ensuing mess. When we'd get close to a bone, we'd let the boys brush off the dirt and do the last bit to actually get it out:
The body of the dino:
All of Weston's Dimetredon:
Tave's Triceratops:
We cleaned off the bones and then glued them together. It even came with this cute stand to put it on... I'll try to get a picture soon!!
The Dino Dig was a huge success. What a fun afternoon!
1 comment:
Looks like a lot of fun! What a creative activity!
Post a Comment