Sunday, January 22, 2012
23/40
Hey Baby,
You've grown quite a bit these last few weeks!
You are moving a lot and have definite 'awake' and 'asleep' moments.
Since you are most likely our last little bitty one, I'm trying to treasure every second of how this feels...having you inside of me. Every kick is a little reminder that you are here and you are already a part of our family.
We are working on picking a name for you. We have it narrowed down to two, but just can't decide until we see your cute little face. You want to know what they are? Here you go: Callen or Canon. What do you think? I really wish you could tell us since we're kind of stuck. :) Oh well, we'll know soon enough, won't we?
I am feeling pretty good. You started out pretty rough on your mama, but now we're in the good stage. Just growing and moving. I'm a little tired, but I've been trying to drink lots and lots of water for you and have decided you and I need to cut back on the sugar. We don't want you being a little sugar addict right from the beginning...so we're loading up on the leafy greens and trying to get in all our food groups. We just want you healthy. :)
Your brothers are so excited to meet you and see what you look like. They have definitely been noticing how you're poking out your mommy's tummy now and making your appearance. They really want to feel you kick, so if you could give some great big ones when I let you know the bros are around, we would appreciate it!! :)
We love you, little man. And Daddy & I can't wait to see how you fit into our family of boys!!
Love,
Your mama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This is absolutely adorable! I love reading about about you and the boys and am so happy you've narrowed it down to those two names. Canon is definitely my top pick :] I'm glad to see the boys and you so happy! Miss and love you. xox
You look so beautiful! I'm excited to meet this little guy too. I'm sure he's going to be a handsome little one just like the rest of the boys! I like both names-I still haven't decided which one is my favorite! I love this letter to your baby boy :)
Post a Comment