Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Rachel!

01.11.11 (how cool is that?!)
I've said it before, but I got super lucky in the "in-law" department. Seriously, on both sides I have the best ever sisters-in-law, brothers-in-law, and parents-in-law.
And our very newest addition to the family is no exception.
We are incredibley happy to have Rachel a part of the family. And my boys have officially adopted her sister into ours as well. (they ask when Rachel's friend Sarah is coming over to play!)
We celebrated Rachel's birthday with some yummy treats & her favorite show: Psych. We are now hooked!
My favorite things about Rachel:
her enthusiasm for everything she does
how much she smiles
that she is always so happy to see us
her willingness to serve everyone (this must be why Jonathan & her make such a great pair!)
her laugh
how fun she is
the bucket list...she inspires me to make my own
and how adorable her and Jonathan are as a couple. We are SO glad she said 'Yes' and became part of our family!!
I am excited for all the years we have to become even better friends.
We love you Rachel
Happy Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Amy said...

i can't believe we're missing out on all that! Can't wait for the whole fam to hang out together. happy birthday rachel! We're so happy you're part of the family!