So we did it.
Here's the before:
I waited a few days to take the after shot because he (and I) were so traumatized from the head shaving experience. Granted, he didn't really realize he was bald, he just hated the clippers. I, on the otherhand, cried as soon as I did it. Truly. The clippers were turned off and the regret was INSTANT. He didn't look like my baby anymore. And those little patches of hair - that receding hairline and baby mohawk - it added up to a LOT of hair. Hair that I miss.Ryder after:
I'm still crying over it.
But he's still sweet, still smiley, and still mine all mine.
I love this boy.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh... Nicole you are so cute!! You need to post an update of how the hair is growing back!!
I remember Christy did the reseeding hair line... mullet look!! She was a girl MY FIRST GIRL...she was suppose to have hair to put a bow into!! I remember wanting to just shave it all off...but I didn't have the courage!! I am curious to see how Ryder turns out!!
i think he looks darling and love it!!
He's still as cute as ever! And it will grow back. That being said, Ava is 2 and I've never cut her hair! I can't bear to see her little girl ringlets cut off, so i understand. :)
Too Funny, I would be crying too. I'm curious to know how it grows back.
Hehehe, he looks so happy and cute.
Post a Comment