Thursday, January 27, 2011

Here's the deal

So. The past few months have been CrAzY Awesome!!
I posted some of what's been going on on my other blog. For those who want to read the details, you can find them here.
But basically, here's the rundown of the wonderful visits we've had:

July - Ryder born, my parents visit.
Aug- Spent as much time as possible with Shar & Trav before they moved to CA.
Sep - Jonathan & Rachel married. Entire Drysdale family comes to Utah. Ryder blessed.
October - Joe & Amanda and boys visit.
Later in Oct - Shar comes to visit.
November - Bijou Market with Endeemade/Jeff goes to TX and returns with Mom & Dad D for Thanksgiving.
December - Mom & Dad A come for Christmas. Shar & Trav come for Grandma Anthony's funeral and spend the weeks after Christmas with us.
January - Ryder & I (Nicole) fly to CA.

Whew. Because of this, I am WAAAY behind in blogging, and pictures, and life.

So here goes. For your looking (and reading if you really want to take the time) pleasure, I'll be posting daily. Yes, DAILY - me. How exciting....I know you all can't wait. ;)
You have current posts to look forward to AND 'blast from the past' posts. (I stole that phrase from Shar- she's going to be giving us blast from the past's too...so be doubley excited!)

See you tomorrow!

No comments: