B3's carseat came yesterday!!
We (okay, I'll admit- I) have been SO excited for it to get here. We've had some hand me down carseats with the other two boys, so this one was very very fun to pick out. I already had the fabric for my carseat canopy so when I saw this carseat, it was just perfect. Plus, it will be lasting us through the rest of babyhood- so I like that's it's gender neutral just in case. ;)
The boys had to make sure and break it in for him. They are so excited for when he gets to ride in it!!! (or maybe again that's just me!)
And on to the canopy~
I fell in love with this gray trellis fabric that my mom and I found in CA. I originally had a different inside fabric, but when I spotted the giraffes for my burp cloths, I decided it was a MUST for this as well. What baby wouldn't love some adorable giraffes to look at and enjoy...and it's an added bonus that it, too, could go for either gender.
I think it turned out pretty darn cute. It was simple to make and a lot of fun with my cute little pin helpers. I followed this pattern here. She has great photos and easy to understand directions.Now that B3's projects are done I can move on to finishing up a bunch of other projects that have been lying around. Not to mention baby laundry, keeping up with the house, last minute family of four outings, and work. Oh and somewhere in there we need to officially decide on a name. Crazy crazy. Only 3 weeks left to get it all done!
7 comments:
I love it! You're the master at finding cute boy fabrics. Those giraffes are just to die for. Maybe when we have another baby I'll hire you to make all these cute little things. You're amazing! Enjoy these next few weeks!
I LOVE it so much! You are just so good at that stuff. It turned out awesome. And your boys are just soo tiny - I think they could prob fit in that carseat!!
Your carseat cover turned out really cute. Love the fabric you chose. And your carseat looks so nice, too. 3 weeks... wow!
I just finished making my Carseat cover too. It really was easy. Good luck with your last couple days/weeks.
It came out so cute! And that giraffe fabric is perfect!
SO AWESOME!! I love the whole thing! You are so so talented. I will have to start paying you to do projects for me.
and only three weeks! that means we HAVE TO PLAN OUR SISTER DATE!!
loveyou.
ADORABLE giraffe fabric!! I would have snatched it up too. Love it.
Thanks for posting the link to your canopy! It's fabulous!
Post a Comment