Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day!

I am so very grateful for the father's in my life~
For my own wonderful and amazing dad who continues to teach me so much about patience, love, and sacrifice.
For my incredible father-in-law who's humor, love, and kindness show me just how my husband turned out to be so great.
And for my fantastic husband. You are the father to our boys that I always dreamed I would find.
They are so lucky to have you.
And for all of the unbelievable and wonderful men and father's who touch our lives daily- we love you.
Happy Father's Day!!
We had an awesome father's day. (I'm pretty sure Jeff feels that way, I'll double check and make sure to delete that line if he says no...haha)
We had a nice morning full of church. Then took long naps while the boys napped also.
Afterwards we HAD to bust out the boys' new game -
Hungry Hippos!!!
They LOOOVED it and we had such a fun time. Finally, a game we could ALL play (and enjoy)together!

After the game we had a delicious dinner of Chicken bundles...Jeff's choice of course. And then we went on a long walk. It was perfect.
The boys were SOOOO excited to give Daddy the frame we made him. We had tons of fun gathering rocks, painting them, and then THEY placed them exactly where they wanted them on the frame. I just did the glueing. It was great and best of all- Jeff really loves it.

So remember how I gave Jeff this quilt last year for father's day... um, yeah. It took me an entire year to finish. But he really truly loves it and I love that my first quilt ever was
made especially for my wonderful, fabulous hubby.The boys thought the game of hide n seek in daddy's new quilt was pretty darn awesome.
I think seeing my guys have so much fun together is just that.
Happy Father's day, Babe!
We love you!

No comments: