Well here I am at 37 weeks!
This was taken last week, but it's the last official pregnancy shot I'm taking, so here you go:
I'm feeling pretty good, just very very squished. B3 moves a TON! So I get all sorts of kicks and nudges and dancing going on in there. It can be quite painful at times, but I love having the connection with our little guy, so I'll take it!
I'm not sleeping very well anymore, hence the very tired state I'm in in this photo. Overall, though, things are great. I'm cleaning, crafting, and organizing like mad and hope to have everything checked off my list before he makes his appearance. (anyone want to babysit so I can get it all done?? seriously.)
We have it narrowed down to three names. Pretty much the ones we've liked forever and then a new one added to the list. We'll see if he ends up with any of them. We're getting a new niece on Friday, so that should keep us busy until we get to hold our own sweet boy.
Cannot wait.
We love you little guy!
5 comments:
I can't wait for this little guy to get here! You look amazing and happy, and I can just feel your excitement. We need to catch up...before you have zero time to talk! :)
You look so great! And it looks like your vacation was fabulous! You got a great tan. :)
Nicole, you look really good! I can't believe how quickly time has passed! I'm so excited to see what name you decide on. Let me know if I can watch West and Tave for you. I am more than willing, I hope you know! :)
Nicole, I'd be happy to come help out. Darwin is going out of town on Monday so I'll have all week to help out if you want. You have my number right? Call me. Seriously!
You're lookin' great! You know how much I love those belly pics. Best of luck in the next weeks, and make sure to keep us good and posted!
Post a Comment