We carved our pumpkins for family night!
Somehow Weston remembered that the only thing he wore for last year's carving was a diaper.
He absolutely insisted that diapers were the only thing for him and Tave to wear this year as well.
They are so funny!
So he licked the pumpkin and West thought it'd be worth a try.
Funny funny boys!
They loved carving with dad and Weston thought the goop was AWESOME this year. He played with it during the entire carving, it was his pumpkin pie.
Tave, yeah, not so much. He hated it and if a single seed got on him he would scream. Oh I love sensory activities!
We had a blast and loved creating some holiday memories with our boys.

1 comment:
Aw, memories! I think of the Preschool everytime I carve pumpkins with my kids too (got to love the squishy stuff!).
I love that Weston insisted on wearing a diaper!
Post a Comment