Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Aclarium


Jeff had the day off work, so we went to the Living Planet Aquarium!
(aka the Aclarium to West)

It was awesome to be able to take our time and just follow the boys to what they were most interested in.
Our favorite things:
Tave: walking. Doesn't matter what he sees. Just walking.
Weston: the octopus
Nicole: petting the stingrays
Jeff: the jellyfish & stingrays

Perfect family day.

5 comments:

Ms. said...

agh we used to have a season pass there and I could never get myself to pet the stingray-go you!

Shar said...

So where is that frog?? I havne't seen it before.
I love how West says the word! He's so funny.

lnkmom said...

Oh, we love the aquarium too!

Glad you had a chance to spend the day doing what you like and being together!

Phillips Family said...

Fun trip!! Especially Nicole on the frog...

Sharla said...

How fun! We've been meaning to go there. Don't you love family days?