the daily adventures of living with boys
That looks like so much fun! Are those Mr Potato head parts or did you buy those just for pumpkins?
Those look like so much fun! I seriously had them in my cart at walmart and then put them back. now I wish I'd bought them!
Those are sooooo cute! I've got to pick some up. I didn't know such things existed.
How fun! You could all just put those parts on your faces and sit on your porch for Halloween instead of the pumpkins! Ha!ha!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That looks like so much fun! Are those Mr Potato head parts or did you buy those just for pumpkins?
Those look like so much fun! I seriously had them in my cart at walmart and then put them back. now I wish I'd bought them!
Those are sooooo cute! I've got to pick some up. I didn't know such things existed.
How fun! You could all just put those parts on your faces and sit on your porch for Halloween instead of the pumpkins! Ha!ha!
Post a Comment