Saturday, April 04, 2009

Drum roll please....

Hats are finally up in my shop!!!

http://www.bloomingbutton.etsy.com/



I need some help, however...let me know if the flowers make sense. And if you have any color ideas you'd love to see - let me know that too! (for hats or flowers)



And please don't make fun of my picture taking skills. I'm not a pro. I know that...but hopefully I'll get better. ;)
I'm posting a giveaway on Monday. So come back then!!!

5 comments:

lnkmom said...

They all look amazing!!! The flowers are so cute!

The1stdaughter said...

Your shop is so cute! Of course, I absolutely love the hats. I think the flowers make a lot of sense and the colors look great. Maybe once you have more hats to sell you could offer a hat with a couple of flowers as an option. Just a thought.

Amanda said...

Congrats!!! I know you've worked so hard to do this and I love all your stuff. The hats are absolutely adorable - I just can't wait to have a girl to put them on!

Jason and Joy said...

AWESOME Nicole! I LOVE these hats - I will have to buy some flowers from you!

nathan said...

Cute hats! Jack definitly needs one...I'll totally be entering that drawing!hehe