Monday, April 06, 2009

And the Tave-man is off...

Tave 'officially' started crawling yesterday (Sun. April 5th)

It was a joyous day in our household with everyone cheering and clapping him on. I'm a little nervous to find out just how un-childproof our house is, but overall, we are so excited for Tave to learn and discover the joys of movement!! Go Tave!

8 comments:

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Yay! I personally love it when they start moving. Drew just cruises around the house while I get my stuff done and entertains himself. It's great!

Jenna said...

Hooray!!! Oh the enticing benefits of a cell phone.

Amy said...

Yahoo! I can't believe we missed it! He'll be cruisin' all around now! :)

Shar said...

way to go Tave! He looks so cute when he crawls :)

PS. I think you mean April 5th, not October 5th.

love ya!

Amanda said...

Hooray!! We're so proud of him! What a cute little boy - Cole enjoyed the video and the little bit he was able to see of Weston. :)

lnkmom said...

How exciting! I still think he has the best smile EVER!!!

I love Weston's "Knight" outfit too! How fun!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Yeah for Tave. I swear you just had him last month. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. He is totally starting to look like Weston.

tory said...

Yay for Tave!! The video is too cute!
Abby crawled for the first time for a cell phone too! How funny!