Weston was thrilled to get a 'suit like daddy' and official church shoes!! He wore it around all morning until church. What a little heart breaker we have on our hands! Love you kiddo!!
Nicole what a STUD! I love boys in their church outfits. you can tell he feels handsome too. big smile. Thanks for your sweet comment the other day! I certainly don't feel like that...I'm glad that it touched you. I'm so self conscious about that blog...and I don't want it to seem like a pity party blog either...I Don't know what I'm doing. SO thanks for your re-assuring comment!!! LOVE YOU!
I haven't checked Reader in a while and I'm totally bummed I missed your giveaway! Maybe I'll win the next one :)
Your shop is totally cute. I saw that you've bought buttons from other people on etsy. I don't know if you'd be interested, but did you look up wholesalers that sell a big assortment of buttons in a bag? I don't know if you have a vendors license or not -- but some stores you don't need them and ebay has pretty decent prices every now and again (I only know because I've been looking for rhinestones and have come across many buttons!) Good luck creating and crocheting!
He IS the cutest little boy! How are those legs after spinning? Wow..what a workout! Here is the link to that dress i was telling you about. Hope you find something! :)
SO cute! Love the pictures. He looks so excited. Such an adorable little guy! Hey, what are you up to? Lets get together sometime next week, if you have time. :)
15 comments:
WoW! You DO have a heart breaker on your hands! I love it.
He was so cute in Nursery yesterday. I am glad that I have him in my class.
What a little stud! I love littl boys in suits. I need to get one for Devin. Adorable!
Nicole what a STUD! I love boys in their church outfits. you can tell he feels handsome too. big smile.
Thanks for your sweet comment the other day! I certainly don't feel like that...I'm glad that it touched you. I'm so self conscious about that blog...and I don't want it to seem like a pity party blog either...I Don't know what I'm doing. SO thanks for your re-assuring comment!!!
LOVE YOU!
He looks absolutely adorable! I love it. They grow up way too fast in my opinion.
holy cow, what a good looking little boy! He looks so grown up. Can't wait to see you guys!
What a cutie pie! He really does look really grown up :).
SO cute. Where did you get that suit? I need to get some for my boys. Those girls in nursery better watch out.
I haven't checked Reader in a while and I'm totally bummed I missed your giveaway! Maybe I'll win the next one :)
Your shop is totally cute. I saw that you've bought buttons from other people on etsy. I don't know if you'd be interested, but did you look up wholesalers that sell a big assortment of buttons in a bag? I don't know if you have a vendors license or not -- but some stores you don't need them and ebay has pretty decent prices every now and again (I only know because I've been looking for rhinestones and have come across many buttons!) Good luck creating and crocheting!
What a doll Nicole!!!
He IS the cutest little boy! How are those legs after spinning? Wow..what a workout!
Here is the link to that dress i was telling you about. Hope you find something! :)
forgot to paste the link! What a nerd!
http://www.newport-news.com/shop/product_single.aspx?style_id=28526205
SO cute! Love the pictures. He looks so excited. Such an adorable little guy! Hey, what are you up to? Lets get together sometime next week, if you have time. :)
He is So cute! He is looking more and more like Jeff every time I see him!
WOW! What a handsome guy! What a fun kid!
Post a Comment