Tuesday, March 10, 2009

You asked...


You all sure know how to make a girl's day!! Thanks for all of your awesome comments. ;)

Due to popular demand these darling hats (in a variety of colors/sizes) will be available for sale online within the month of March.
Custom orders are welcome. So if you are interested and just can't wait until I open up shop, email me and we'll work something out.
Thanks everyone!
I'm so excited to see your kiddos wearing one!

ps. I am working on a variety of flower options as well...can't wait!

7 comments:

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Yeah!!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

So excited. Those are so cute and original. I don't need one for this winter, so I will have to wait until next winter. Erica's head is so big, I don't know what size it will be in a few months.

Cameron/Melissa said...

How much for an adult size hat? And do you think it will look good in adult sizes?

Jason and Joy said...

I love these hats! I'm so glad that Jocelyn has two of them - I'm SO lucky!
Thanks Nicole!

April Austin said...

Hooray! The world is a better place now! I want one. I just don't know what colors and when I want one. I'll let you know!

tory said...

Those are soo cute!!

Zach, Jen, Elizabeth & Summer said...

Nicole - Those hats couldn't be any cuter! I can't wait for you to post info to buy one. My Lizzy definitely needs one. :)