Saturday, March 28, 2009

Winner!!!!

The winner of my very first giveaway is:

Alli B!!!

Email me to let me know your favorite mini bouquet OR if you would like a custom one made. (You mentioned your fav.-- I can make that in mini if you want!)

Thanks everyone:
for checking out my shop, letting me know what you thought, spreading the word, and just being great!!

Keep checking back because April will be a fabulous giveaway.
It'll look something like this:

(the hat, not the baby, although she really is darling!)

3 comments:

Allison said...

Yay, I'm so excited!!! I love your hats too - can't wait to see what you create!

lnkmom said...

You are just too nice to your friends Miss N.!

I love your hats, can't wait to see them in your store (wich I have visited, but haven't had the chance to comment on your blog about yet!).

Christy Hair said...

Hey! I just wanted to let you know there is a blog where they let you post pictures of what you have and sell it for free!
its'
http://advertise-everything.blogspot.com

You really should put your hats on it! They are DARLING!