Weston has such an imagination. He is such a fun kid and we have a blast with him.
He really likes instruments right now. And apparently there is a 'perfect' spot to put the violin...you'll see:
I let loose one night and let him play in the dirt. It was so worth the mess. He was out there singing and playing and having a grand ol' time. Of course the singing stops when he realizes he's on camera. But it's super cute anyways. Enjoy!
7 comments:
It was weird to hear your voice again Nicole. I guess it has been a few years since we last saw eachother. Anyway, looks like playing in the mud is a blast.
Weston is so funny! I wish you lived closer so I could enjoy your kiddos more often. :(
I love these videos! What a character.
Love these videos! I used to play in the mud like that, and I so wish I had a video of it now. I'm feeling bad for taking up so much of your time tonight. When the husbands are away, the ladies talk the night away. :) But it was great to talk to you!! I'm already so excited for June. :) Love You!
Dirt is so much fun! Definitely worth the time spent cleaning up. And what a smart little kid! I don't think Devin even knows what an instrument is!
What great videos! I love that Tave was excited and clapped for Weston. Such good buds they are :).
those videos are so cute! weston is so much fun - i love all the crazy things he does.
instruments...that is a good idea. probably a smart little investment eh? might drive me crazy though? you? All syd does sing and piano...maybe Easter bunny will bring a cool toy like that.
He is so fun!
Post a Comment