I am thrilled to be announcing that my etsy shop:

is now officially open for business.
You can click on the banner above, or on the sidebar, or check it our here:
I hope you like what's in there enough to spread the word!!
Feel free to let me know your very honest opinion and to give any pointers or tips you think I may need.
Thanks so much!!
I will be adding a larger variety of items in the near future, so check back often. :)
**Don't worry that the hats aren't for sale yet!!**
I am crocheting like mad to get them done and they will be ready within the month of March!! (Yikes, only a week and half left!!)
4 comments:
I LOVE them all!!! I already have my eye on one for Ava's room...when she has a room. :) You are so very talented. Maybe you can teach me how to crochet before we leave.
Hey, so can I put your header on my sidebar? I LOVE THEM ALL! I think they are going to be the presents for my friends this year...I'll have to see how much shipping is all the way out here to MI. Maybe if I order a bunch at once?? hehe. SO AWESOME. I LOVE THEM. what a fun, different idea. you are so creative.
Yay, I'm so excited. I have your button on my blog now! :) They are all so cute! I love mine, by the way. They sit in my window behind my kitchen sink so I see them a lot. Can't wait to see what else you add!
So I LOVE the raspberry sorbet and the choco-latte. I definitely will be getting some of these for gifts b/c they make me so happy. You've done a great job.
Travis also said this reminds him of an artist...I'll have to remember the artist's name. I guess he paints like this. very cool!
Post a Comment