My sister informed me that I need to do a little giveaway. Which, really, is just a fun way to bribe you all to look at my shop. ;)
But, hey, I'm game!!
So here are my giveaway rules:
- go to my shop: http://www.bloomingbutton.etsy.com/
- Check out my bouquets.
- Come back to my blog and leave a comment letting me know which one is your favorite, what you think about my shop, and anything else you want to add. (except if you hate it, please don't say that)
- If you blog about my shop (or email friends if you don't have a blog) or put my button on your blog you will earn 5 extra entries. Just tell me in your comment what you did.
- You have until Friday March 28th @ midnight to enter.
Saturday morning around 9ish I will announce the winner (picked by the random generator thingy).
The winner will get to choose:
A CUSTOM mini bouquet made by me!!
You can pick one already in my shop, or brand new colors all your own.
Have fun and Thanks to everyone who has already commented/emailed and let me know what they think.
** If you have already left a comment on my first Blooming post I will enter you in the drawing an extra time as well. ;) And if you already blogged about it and grabbed my button-- you don't have to do it again.
and here's another fun juicy tidbit: I will be doing a giveaway in April as well... I'll let you guess what that one will be!!
16 comments:
I get to be the first person to comment. I like the coral reef and lemon lime. It is hard to decide. They are so cute. I remember you telling me about them but it was hard to picture. I also put your button on my blog.
Okay I get to be second. WHoo! I put posted your information on my blog and your picture to show what it is. I loved the Cheerful mini. You have to post who actually won!
your button bouquets are SO CUTE! I haven't blogge about it yet but plan to!
I put a button up on my blog :o)
Nicole those are SOOO CUTE! I love them all! You are soo creative. My favorite is the Simply Sweet Mini one. Those colors are soo pretty! ***Off to put your button on my blog! Love you!
I haven't decided on my favorite yet. I will get back to you. I was actually going to ask you how to put a link up on my blog. I'm a very basic blogger. I remember Steph gave some step-by-step instructions awhile back to get her link up. Can you do the same?
Hey Nancee - here's how to put up a button:
First go copy the html source that Nicole posted below her Blooming Button button. Do this by clicking inside the box, then press Ctrl + A at the same time (that selects it all), then press Ctrl + C at the same time(that copies it).
Then follow these steps:
1. Click the Layout tab when customizing your blog (it's to the right of the Posting tab).
2. Click the "Add a Gadget" link.
3. Click the + button next to HTML/JavaScript.
4. Paste the code into the box.
5. Click Save.
6. Move the Gadget around to wherever you want it - above or below existing stuff.
7. Click Save.
It should now appear on your blog :)
Hi Nic! So my favorite is hard to pick b/c I like so many. Can I list two? I love the Raspberry Orange Sorbet Bouquet and the Choco-latte Butotn Bouquet. They are all so cute. And I get so many compliments for the one that is on my desk at work, too. :)
I added your button to my blog, but for some reason (I think b/c of my blog setup) it is partially cut off. Can you create a mini button? I think that might solve it.
love ya.
OoOh...It's too hard to pick one favorite, so my top 3 are Pink Chic, Rasp orange sorbet, and coral reef. I did a special post for you, and I added the button, but like Shar's, it's cut off a little on the side.
Love ya!
I like the checkered mini bouquet. Those are so cute. I like the little ones a lot. I also put a little plug for the hats because that is what I am most excited for. Aloria is having a hard time without one of those. You should put your cool kid towels up too. Really there is lots of crafty stuff that you could put up and do well with if you wanted this to consume your life. The Blooming Button is really great congrats. (you've been buttoned and blogged onto my site and my cake site)
Nicole, I just love your shop! I've never seen those button bouquets anywhere else before - I think they're super cute! My favorite is the pink chic of course. I added your button to my blog below my shop. I love it! People are going to love you hats too. I get comments everytime my girls wear theirs. I'll post about your shop when my giveaway is done. Good luck! Love ya.
You don't know me but I saw this through Annie's blog. I love these bouquets! So cute! I really liked the orange brownie button bouquet, but what I'd really want is something with lots of red in it as those are the colors I have in my living room and kitchen.
I added your button to my blog www.sophiejojensen.blogspot.com. Thanks!
Becky Jensen
It is up. thanks Shar. As for my favorites - My first pick is lemon lime, then choco-latte. Hope I win, but I will defintely be spreading the word no matter what.
I love giveaways! Smart lady! I love the colors in the Simply Sweet bouquet. It's perfectly girly and would be adorable in Jaycie's room. Your button has also earned a prestigious spot on my blog for having such a creative product for sale. Good for you! I wish you the best of luck and can't wait to order a hat for next winter!
Those are so cute! I love the pink chic and the simply sweet one! How fun!!
I'm putting your button on my Mommy blog! Hopefully that will help spread the word! :)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Simply Sweet Mini bouquet. I love how on your site you have a bunch of different color schemes. Really gives an idea of all the stuff you offer, along wtih ideas for a custom one. Very creative!! I'm putting your button on my blog also.
Post a Comment