Monday, March 09, 2009

Bad Hair Day...

Tave has started moving around in his crib quite a bit. No matter where we put him, he ends up squished in the top corner. Which makes for some pretty funny hair days.
The picture on the left was taken right after a nap. It made me laugh.
Then we fixed his hair all handsome like his daddy & bro.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

tory said...

What a cutie! And boy he def. looks like his big brother in the top right hand picture!

Jonathan and Carley said...

There is a time when every baby all of a sudden starts to look like a toddler and in those pictures Tave looks so old. I have to agree that he is looking so much like his older brother. So cute! Also, I LOVE the hat you made Kapria. I would love to make one for my girls. Do you have a pattern you follow? Thanks!

Lori said...

What great hair he has- great pics for sure! Addie's still bald on the top, but has quite a bit in the back now. Anyway, i loved your new blog posts.