We had so much fun at the wind festival! They had lots of cool booths teaching about energy through natural resources (like wind), tons of neat wind mobiles, and professional kite fliers! It was awesome to watch. My favorite was this kite below. It was made up of 5 kites. One guy drove the wave runner and then the other guy flew the kite. How cool is that?! They did some fun tricks with it too!




6 comments:
that looks like so much fun. I definitely want to come with you next year. And I bet Kapria will love it then.
Ooooh, that looks fantastic! I need to do better about finding out about cool things that happen in our area.
That sounds fun! Jack would have loved the fish one too!
Thanks for the invite - we would love to come. :)
I didn't even know they had a wind festival. That looks pretty cool.
What fun! Kimball took the kids, but of course I had the camera at the hospital, so he didn't get pictures. Now I can see what he told me about. It sounded like quite the show!
Post a Comment