Monday, September 08, 2008

Guess who!!

I've been wanting to do this for awhile. I just love seeing the similarities and differences in my little guys. So here are some pics of Weston and Tave at approximately the same ages! I think they look very different. What do you think?!
Enjoy!

A few days old:




About 6 weeks old:


2 1/2 months old, so serious:



Exactly 10 weeks old, happy guys!:



3 1/2 months old, so cute:



13 comments:

Shar said...

these pictures are so cute! They look more alike than i thought in a lot of them, but they also look so different. Tave is definitely bigger. I am excited to watch them this weekend. I don't get enough Tave time, I don't think.

love you boys!

Stephanie said...

Such cute pictures of both your boys! They look so much alike but different at the same time. I think they look so much alike at 6 and 10 weeks. So fun to compare! We do it all the time.

Taryn said...

That's funny you think they look so different, because I was thinking they look so much alike, except in that last picture. I think it's so cute to have pictures of them in the same outfits.

Lori said...

I totally love that you did this, how fun! I had no idea that they looked so much alike- I totally hadnt seen the connection before, but then again I guess that weston was one or so when I knew him best. Great pics!

Amanda said...

I love that you did this! What a great idea... they do look very different, but also so similar. If that makes any sense! Cute cute boys.

Amy said...

Wow--they look more alike than I thought they did! So cute!

lnkmom said...

I still think they are so different! I love that you have taken pictures in the same outfits, that's too fun!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Wow. They look so much alike in some of these, I'm not sure. I haven't read anyone else's, but here are my guesses. #1 - Weston on the left. #2 - No idea. they look exactly the same. #3-Weston on the bottom. #4 - Weston on the top. #5-Weston on the left. That's so cool you even have them in some of the same outfits. What cute boys. One of them will have to go on a date with Erica someday.

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

Okay, for any of you who are reading the comments. Here is the answer: Weston is on the left in every picture EXCEPT one. (Nance, I'm not sure if the pictures show up the same on each screen because the #4 pics are side by side for me??!! But you were right every time!)
Do you want to guess which one is Tave on the left?? Or should I just tell you?
Okay, picture set #2 (6 weeks old) Tave is on the left.
Thanks for being so excited to see my guys. :)

ashley marie said...

I think they look surprisingly similar. Although until you did this post I thought that they looked pretty different from one another. That last picture though is the biggest difference. Good idea to do this! Would it be bad if I compared Boston to this little girl 6 months down the road?? I'm sure Joe wouldn't approve...

Allison said...

Cute idea. I thought that they looked so different (before I saw these), but there are more similarities when they are younger. It's fun to compare - and to see what other people think :)

The Evers said...

Whoa that is pretty nuts! What cute boys!