Saturday, September 06, 2008

Tave talking

Here is a video of our little guy.
He is talking and babbling so much now. It's fun to see him noticing the world around him. He loves watching people and he LOVES fun sounds. He smiles and talks whenever he hears sounds that he thinks are cool. He is getting to be more fun each day!
We sure love this adorable little guy!




ps I know I sound like an idiot, but my kiddo likes how I talk, so oh well!

Coming soon:
More cute videos of the boys
Pics of Tave's many faces
Kite festival
K's birthday fun

6 comments:

Karen said...

He is taking up a storm in this little video! I can't wait to see him in person and get to know him better. He is really looking like a little boy instead of a baby!

lnkmom said...

Serriously, could your kids be any cuter???

Love the video! He's getting so big!

Love Weston and the doll! I agree that the whole boy/girl thing gets blown way out of proportion... Did I ever tell you Nathan's favorite color is Pink?? Don't worry, it will be "uncool" soon enough!

Lori said...

Ha ha. I love the laughter/coos that just seem to overtake him suddenly, that's great.

Is it just me, or does he look so different already? Your little man is growing up fast for sure.

Amanda said...

Love his sweet little sounds. It definitely put a smile on my face. :)

Kristen said...

What a cutie! I love that age. I remember when Isaac was three months and making all sorts of noises. I thought he was so big :). then I blinked my eyes and he's 16 months! Oh, and by the way you don't sound like a dork. You should hear me on my kids videos...scary!

Shar said...

He is getting so big so fast. I love his little voice and how much he likes to talk. That video was perfect. love you. love Tave.