Our cute little guy has been with us now for 4 whole months! I can't believe how fast it's gone, and yet, at the same time it seems like he has always been ours. We are loving getting to know his fun personality and watching our boys grow together!
Some of the fun things Tave has been up to this month:
- He loves babbling and making noise
- He is very good at being *loud* (and letting us know when he is not happy)
- He grasps toys and is great at shaking rattle toys
- He really likes chewing on soft, squishy toys
- He loves to bat at things, especially if they make noise
- He absolutely LOVES munching on his fingers
- He watches Weston constantly...he already loves when big bro talks to him, gives him kisses, brings him toys, etc.
- He is so interested in everything around him...especially when he is eating. (Mr. distractable is his new name)
- He loves when we sing songs and do the actions with him
- He really loves any kind of noisy sound effects: clicking your tongue, whistling, popping noises with your mouth - he always smiles
- He still loves kicking and does this cute body wiggle when he's really excited
- He has the most adorable grin and loves to show it to anyone who will talk to him
- He gives little chuckles occasionally (like when daddy tickles him with his whiskers, or we make a funny, new noise) but has yet to give us a good, loud belly laugh!
- He really enjoys being outside and watching people
- He just started noticing trees and will stare up at them when we go on walks
- He is FANTASTIC when we go on jogs!
- He LOVES when people talk to him...he just loves attention!
Here are some fun pictures of our little guy this month:
He was holding this toy and it fell onto his arm, he kept trying to eat it anyway...SO funny! Weston got a kick out of this and had to 'help' Tave get it off his arm!


11 comments:
He looks too cute in these shots! Time goes by so fast. I can't wait for my own little chubby bundle to hold!
Tave is growing so fast... it's fun to see him and Abby doing the same things... like the love of babbling and chewing on their fists... Abby is 4 months next week... time for more Nana time and camera time....
Love you and miss you!!
Meg
Tave is absolutely ADORABLE.. I love when you post pics of him! I really really want to coem visit you guys.. I miss everyone soo soo much! And I need to meet mister Tave!
what a cute smiley little guy. I just know you are the best mommy-and such cute boys!
What a cue little responsive guy yo have! How fun!
He is so cute! I can't wait to get up there and spend time with him and Weston instead of just looking at their pictures. What a fun video!
I found your blog through somebody else in the ward. I hope you don't mind that I have checked it out. Tave is such a cute little guy. This is such a fun age. Feel free to give our blog a look.
alisonandrob.blogspot.com
Alison Jennings
Happy 4 months Tave. Love his smiles.
What a smiley boy!!! How cute!!! That is such a fun age!
So, I just finished Goose Girl and I loved it!!! You said something about the Bayern trilogy. What are the other books in that? Are they as good as this one?
Happy four months, Tave! I had so much fun talking with you today. You make me laugh. Love you.
That video is sweet. Jacen and Mara loved it. They had to watch it twice.
Post a Comment