Friday, September 12, 2008

Go BYU!!

This is a little late...we actually made this the day of BYU's first game. We are loving watching the Cougars play! Even Weston is excited-he insists on wearing that shirt when we watch the games!
Also, I just taught him how to say he's TWO...he kept saying he was three!
Love this cute kiddo!

6 comments:

lnkmom said...

I LOVE IT!!!! I don't think it's ever too early to teach your kids about THE Best Football team (and school)!!!!

nathan said...

I miss miss miss listening and watching those BYU you games on the beautiful Autumn days....I'm going through withdrawl right now-major! I'm glad MSU has a team too....

Lori said...

That was great, i totally loved it.

Shar said...

that is the cutest video! i'll have to ask him how old he is next time we see you (later this week:)

we love you and love living so close. I'm so glad we get to hang out and do such fun things together. thanks for being so awesome. we're luuuucky.

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

I love the touchdown!! We taught Jackson to do it during this last BYU game and he had plenty of opportunities!! He even started saying it too. Aren't kids just awesome!

The Hills... said...

That's good that you're teaching him young to root for the right team!

I love all the posts you've done lately. That kite festival looks so cool and I love the pictures comparing your boys...I think they look a lot alike!