We had so much fun with Jeff taking a few days off for Spring Break. It definitely went by way too fast. We tried to give Weston a lot of quality time with us since it won't be that easy much longer!! We had a great few days.
First we did haircuts:
After seeing how cute is longish hair was, we were both really sad we cut it. We hadn't intended to at all...Weston was SO interested in Jeff's haircut while I was doing it and really really wanted me to use the clippers on him. (just like Daddy) So...we did. He's still a cutie but we want to grow his hair again. :)
After seeing how cute is longish hair was, we were both really sad we cut it. We hadn't intended to at all...Weston was SO interested in Jeff's haircut while I was doing it and really really wanted me to use the clippers on him. (just like Daddy) So...we did. He's still a cutie but we want to grow his hair again. :)
We had lots of fun 'hang out' time where we just played and goofed off and did whatever Weston wanted. Which most of the time meant wrestling with Dad, that's his new favorite thing to do! I love seeing my boys have so much fun together!!
Thanksgiving Point
We went to Thanksgiving Point on Jeff's last day off. Shar & Kapria came with us! It was so much fun and we couldn't have planned the weather more perfectly. It was a gorgeous day and we were able to not only see, but also feed, tons of the animals. Weston was in heaven!! We fed the goats, chickens, ponys, and sheep. Then we got to pet and feed a HUGE horse, go on a wagon ride and a pony ride. We definitely recommend this place to anyone coming to the area!! We had a blast!
His face doesn't show it right now, but he LOVED the pony ride. He kept asking for "more" after we finished. It was tons of fun and so worth it!!!
7 comments:
Fun! I loved going to Thanksgiving Point w/ the Preschool and HAD to take my kids there last summer!
Weston is getting so big! Nothing like a hair cut to make your baby into a big boy!
That looks so fun. I can't wait to take Jack there. I'm glad you guys were able to enjoy spring break!!
Looks like you've been having lots of fun with Jeff home. Such a good idea to do some fun things before the baby comes. You always know of fun places to go. We will have to check it out.
I can't believe you have TWELVE days left to go. I guess we won't be hearing from you for a while :) You'll have to have Jeff post some pictures while you are busy doing other things!
Looks like you guys had a great spring break! Where is Jeff teaching? Where are you guys living? Mel Maudsley said you were in Orem-ish area by us. Is that true? If so, we need to get together!!
After getting an invite to your blog I thought that maybe you would be posting something new. But so far nothing. I hope you are enjoying your last few days as a mom of one. Hope to see pictures of a baby soon. One of my friends just had her baby two weeks late! I hope for something sooner than that for you.
Just checking to see if I could see the "new" blog!
I'm liking the "10 day left" floating on the side bar!
Good luck in the next couple of weeks! I can't wait to see your newest addition!
Post a Comment