Weston has discovered the joys of vacuuming. Seeing him have this much fun cleaning the house made the chores a lot easier to do! We had a blast and he now LOVES to help with this job whenever there are crumbs on the floor. (which is daily, well..pretty much hourly!) He was NOT very thrilled to put the vacuum away...as evidenced below! Enjoy!
5 comments:
I love that face after you put the vacuum away. He is so funny!
I was seriously amazed watching him untie his laces. He did it so fast! And that first pic is so cute - with him leaning against the wall. He has so much personality. Who knew last year, when he was always so serious and quiet, that he would get so loud and roudy?! He's a handful, but lots of fun!
I LOVE this new template. How did you do that? Did you have to add all your links again, or did it cross over fine? It seems like the last time I went to add a template, it said all my links would be removed :( tell me how to do it!
These are such cute pictures! Shar's right--he has so much personality! We love that little guy!
I love it! He is too fun. Can't wait to see what the next one will be like.
Post a Comment