Isn't she a doll? I am lucky enough to get to watch her on Fridays. It is great for Weston to get used to having a little one around and good practice for me to have two around! She is so much fun and so adorable. Just this morning Weston has already smothered her with kisses, danced around the room for her, tried to get her to dance (that didn't work!), emptied the contents of her diaper bag and brought itall to where she was sitting on the couch, offered her every bite of food he was munching on, made her smile, and bounced her on his tummy. They both thought that was pretty funny! So Shar, here is your cutie this morning if you're looking! Love ya.
3 comments:
Kapria is so cute. I'm sure Shar knows, but she is so lucky to have you as her sister. Actually, it goes both ways and I'm sure you know that, too. I'm sure it is so fun for you and Weston to get to have Kapria around. She is such a good baby!
She is stinkin cute! I really want a girl someday. But with the genetics on my hubbies side of the family, I will end up with like 5 boys, I am sure of that... But, I long for a baby girl!
Thanks Nic - you made my day! I miss seeing Kapria in the mornings when I go to work before she wakes up. But having you watch her makes it not as hard as it could be. I know she's getting just as much love and attention...and having some fun family time. Oh - I just want to kiss her cheeks!
(those were my thoughts at work this morning, but I didn't have the time to write type them up before my meeting, so you're getting them now.)
love ya!
Post a Comment