Friday, January 25, 2008

My pregnancy: 24 weeks


For those of you who are interested, here are the 'stats' of my pregnancy thus far:
(and I will NOT include my weight except to say that luckily I am doing better at this point than I was with Weston, yay for me!)
  • I have had only 2 weeks of sickness and otherwise felt fabulous. (aside from the fact that weight gain is inevitable...that is NOT a fab feeling!) The fact that I have not been sick might make some of you wish me ill, but I will be honest, I DO feel very blessed and I paid a LOT of dues with Weston's pregnancy. :)
  • I am able to work out still, something that I am trying VERY hard to keep up so that I will look better come summer
  • This little kiddo loves kicking and is moving around like CrAzY already.
  • I recently started having back pain at night. What?! isn't that supposed to come around week 30ish...I wish!
  • I have been able to eat pretty much whatever I want until recently. Bagels with cream cheese not only smell disgusting, but they absolutely taste horrid. How sad since I usually love them, but again, this will help with my work out goal.
  • I followed the example of my sister-in-law, and cut way back on sugar. I will be honest, I DO have more energy and it feels good to stick to a goal. (we have sugar on Sat. only and limit it to one dessert...we've done pretty good!)
  • I probably am a little moody, Jeff is the most patient, kind and loving husband. I am SO lucky. Weston has recently started giving lots of hugs, maybe he knows I need it. :) What great guys I have to take care of me!!!!!!
  • Baby healthy, things look good overall
  • This baby boy is still nameless and I am absolutely obsessed with trying to find a name. Jeff says we still have time, but I just want to have the options limited to 3-5 here pretty soon. So: SUGGESTIONS WELCOME!!!!

11 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Nicole, you look great, I am super impressed. And you little boy looks like a fun little kid. I would like to someday meet him and your husband. We should try and get together before you guys leave provo.

Stephanie said...

You look so good! I wish I looked that good when I was pregnant. I'm sure you will look great this summer. Love your hair, too.

Lori said...

Hooray for new pics, I also enjoyed the pregnancy re-cap. You're looking way cute, so keep up the good work.

Amy said...

So Fun! I can't wait to be pregnant...well, only if I get to look cute and not be sick. You're so lucky! See ya Sunday! Love ya!

Leslee P said...

Too cute! You look adorable... As for workign out, I think you are awesome for that. I did not lift a finger while I was preggo with Mason. As for names, I will share my favorites with you becasue I know if you pick them it will most likely not matter... My favorite boy names are Nolan, Miller and Griffin. Griffin being my favorite! Call me crazy, but I never hear any of them and I love them so much. I hope that helps with your name search! Have fun and good luck. When you narrow it down, put up a poll so we can vote!

Allison said...

You look so cute! Sadly I'm still trying to lose my pregnancy weight from Jordan! (Yes, it has been two years, I know). I am hoping that I can get it off before I get pregnant again and look as good as you do!

Shar said...

You look great - don't think otherwise :o)

I can't wait to meet this little boy. He's already seeming so different. And I think it's been fun seeing the differences in Cooper and Noah b/c it makes it so exciting for when your boys get here too.

Lance and Becky said...

How cute are you pregnant! It was so good to see you and Carly at the library the other day! Glad you guys are doing well, and I'm so excited for you to have #2. It's so much fun!

Karen said...

Nicole, You look great! Keep up the good work. See you soon! Mom

the elgan family said...

Nicole, you are so beautiful! If only we could all look that good while being pregnant! What an exciting time for you and your family...it was so good to hear from you on our blog and we are thrilled to have a new blog buddy to keep up with! I am working (teaching), and would love to stay home...but unfortunately living in So. CA means I have to work! Daniel is still working for the same company...but he no longer has to commute so that is nice. And little Miss Olivia, well, she's just growing up right before our eyes! We're already planning her big one year birthday bash, and we feel like it was just yesterday that we brought her home. It is so crazy how time flies! I don't think you truly realize it until you become a parent, and then you just want every moment to count...as I'm sure you know! Well, keep up the good work (healthy eating, etc.) and we'll be sure to check back frequently! :)

Miller Family said...

You look great! I hope I look that good at 24 weeks. And working out...wow...that is impressive, that is the furthest thing from my mind!