Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My Boys!!

Hurray for Holidays!!!

We have had a pretty crazy few weeks. Jeff has been madly studying for the GRE and he finally took it on Sat. We are SO proud of him and how awesome he did. He works so hard for our family and does a fantastic job! Now we just have to turn in a bunch of Grad school applications. (haha, JUST)
We missed him a lot during his work/study days and are ExTreMeLy excited to have him back! Weston really missed his daddy and being able to play with him. Monday was a great way to celebrate Jeff being done with his test and we definitely relaxed!!!

I love having Jeff home in the mornings when that can happen (like a holiday!) Weston is such a morning kid and he is SO awake and ready to run, jump, play, and raise a ruckus ! Jeff did just that with him and it was really fun to watch:


Jeff built West a really awesome fort in his bedroom. He loved it!


Horse rides! Weston perfected the climb up and dismount! He's ready for the real thing. Haha


West thought it was so funny to give Jeff a ride...what a strong kiddo we have! :)


Call me lame, whatever, I love getting them similar clothes. In this case, West's sweater is slightly lighter than Jeff's. I love it and I love seeing my guys have so much fun together. Here they are relaxing while they watch "Finding Nemo" Weston's latest fav. show. (he only lasts through about 15 minutes at a time!) but he loves that he can say and sign fish. We think it's pretty cute too!!!
I am so lucky to have these two amazing guys in my life. Seeing them together makes me SO excited for our next little one to get here and join in the fun!!

10 comments:

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Wow!! I've been slacking in looking at blogs too. I didn't realize you found out you were having another boy. That will be so fun for Weston to have a playmate. He is getting so big and cute. Miss you guys.

Amy said...

Yay for doing awesome on the GRE!! Holidays are the best, and there should be at least one every month so we can see our husbands more. Love the fort--reminds me of The Holiday! ;)

Allison said...

I love the pictures Nicole! Jordan loves finding Nemo too! I've been thinking about taking him to the aquarium in Sandy sometime, because he loves fish so much. You guys should come!

Stephanie said...

Cute post, Nicole! That is so fun that Jeff does all those fun things with Weston. What a great dad! I hope all goes well with your grad school apps. Oh, and I like the last picture of their matching shirts. Too funny. Are you going to dress your boys alike?

The Evers said...

Having the hubby home is the best, I look at it as a little vacation. They can be such big helps! We have been wanting to build a fort forever, did Weston like it? Jeff and I both just looked at the post with the little scratch, that was so sad! We both were like oh, little Harry Potter. Glad to see it is better! We just think Weston is the cutest-I know I tell you that every time! So weird about my blog not coming up! I hope it is better, we are for sure not pregnant, but I will let you know when we are :) Thanks for always posting such cute comments! Jeff and I love looking at your blog and seeing Weston grown and your fun lives!

lnkmom said...

I could never get DH to cooperate and wear the same thing as Nathan!!! Too cute!

PS. I'm still here, just haven't had a chance to get an email sent, so I'll try and catch ya soon.

Amy said...

Hey--I just saw your comment. If you have Adobe Photoshop you can make your own banner. We just got photoshop on my work computer and I'm trying all kinds of cool things. My banner will probably change every week. :) It's so fun! Good luck.

Amanda said...

Awesome pics!! I love how fun he is- and I can attest to his morning energy. I love it!! So glad Jeff is done with the GRE and so glad for you that he is back. What a nice thing to have the whole family home! :)

Shar said...

Congrats on the GRE Jeff!
And I love the sweater picture. I can hear the old navy sweater commercial playing in the background :o)
BTW - that is one of my favorite songs and I just learned who sings it and where to find her CD!!
And the fort is way cool. We need to come hang out at your place, apparently. Movies in the fort anyone?

Shar said...

So I changed the name on part of my blog, and apparently it changes my name on COMMENTS too. LAME. I guess I need to go back and fix it :(

SHARwhonowiscalled"aboutus"