We had a fantastic New Year's Day! It was our last full day in Texas and we were able to spend it with all of our wonderful family!! We had the traditional New Year's Day dinner and spent lots of time just hanging out and having fun. This trip was so wonderful and we wouldn't have wanted to spend it any other way. (except maybe by having BOTH families close by!)
Here are some of our favorite photos to start our New Year:
Here are some of our favorite photos to start our New Year:
Me and Mom relaxing after all of the festivities. I couldn't have asked for a better mother-in-law. She is amazing!!!
Cole & Weston loved sliding around on the huge crocodile!
I am so lucky to have the most amazing sisters-in-law. My only wish is that we all lived right by each other. This is me and Amanda NOT saying goodbye!
What gathering is complete without football?! I laughed when I saw Jeff and his Dad standing just the same way. Drysdale through and through!
2 comments:
Great, great pics! Don't we have the best family ever?!How about we never say goodbye, just "see ya later!" (And Amanda, if you're reading this, I have that orange/red shirt you're wearing and I love it!)
This is the picture I did not approve! But you look fantastic!!
Post a Comment