Jeff has had an incredible 26th year and we feel so lucky to have been with him for it! He is such an amazing father and husband. I love learning new things about him every day and finding more reasons why I love him. For those of you who care to take a walk down our memory lane...here is Jeff's past year and 26 (of the many many many) reasons why I love him so much:
2. He loves people and has such a kind heart
3. He is always smiling
4. As soon as he walks in the door he finds a way to put a smile on MY face
5. He loves sports. Watching, playing, anything. Sports.
7. He mops the floor, does the dishes and takes out the trash...to name a few!
8. He HELPS me do my job better
9. He is extremely supportive of me and the things I love to do
10. He cares about what I think and wants to know my opinion
12. He works so hard for our family and takes his role as provider and priesthood holder in our home very seriously
13. He is an amazing example to Weston
14. He respects his parents
15. He loves to bounce ideas off of me...which I love because it makes me feel valued!
17. He doesn't mind getting his 'feet wet' in the process!
18. He plays with our little boy and is building a wonderful relationship with him
20. He trusts the Lord and places Him first in his life
21. He helps make me a better person
22. He is understanding, caring, and kind
24. He gives me breaks when he gets home (even after his long, busy, crazy days)
25. He loves our family
26. He wanted to marry me and reminds me every day that he loves his choice! I am so excited to have many many many more birthdays to celebrate with you Babe!!! I love you!
Happy Birthday Jeff!
6 comments:
Happy birthday, Jeff! We hope you had a good day.
Brett and Stephanie
Happy Birthday Jeff! I have to agree that you are a great father and husband and I want to thank you for loving my daughter so much and helping her to be so happy! You are awesome. Love, Mom Abreu
Hooray! Three cheers for jeff. Those pictures are just too great. I hope you guys had a great time on his birthday.
Happy 26th Jeff!! The party was a blast! We're so lucky to have you as our brother and friend. Love you both! J&A
Happy Birthday Jeff!! Hope it was a good one! haha just a reminder of one of my first impressions of you!! "umm, Jeff, thats not Nicoles leg!! haha
Happy Birthday Jeff!!!
Post a Comment