Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Welcome Home Jonathan!!!!

Well, our big Texas trip was just as fabulous as we had hoped!! We welcomed home Jonathan from the Spain, Madrid Mission and had such a blast having the entire family together again!!! Jonathan has such an incredible spirit and is so much fun to have back!!! We are definitely excited that we get him out here with us in Utah in just a few weeks!! We packed our Texas trip with all of the best things: family time, pool time, a trip to the Zoo (before everyone got there), Jonathan coming home, a trip to San Antonio, family pictures, food, and fun, fun, FUN!!!! We love and miss everyone so much already and can't wait to go back!!!
Here are the pictures from the airport...some of them are blurry, sorry!!!


The girls holding the poster to welcome him home!!!



Jonathan coming through the doors...we had to wait much longer than we thought and mom was jumping up and down when he came through. It was so fun to see her that excited and so neat to be there when he returned!!!


Mom and Jonathan hugging. I love this picture...so cute!


Dad and Jonathan!


Jonathan got to meet his nephews finally!!! He's a natural uncle!!!


Family Pictures

We took family pictures while we were there...they turned out so good, but BOY was it HOT!!! I don't want to show off everyone's pictures before they get a chance to do it themselves...so as soon as I get the okay I will post the rest of what we took. It was so fun to have us ALL together and the pictures turned out great!!!

After pics we hung out at Joe and Amanda's...
The good looking guys: Joe, Jonathan, Jeff, & James. Jonathan brought home these cool jersey's for the guys from Spain. He also brought them each an awesome tie and the girls were given authentic Spanish jewelry. It was so neat. We LOVE having him home, although, I think mom is definitely the most excited out of all of us!!


The lovely ladies!! I feel so lucky to be one of them!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Great trip, awesome pictures, beautiful memories...love it! We're SO happy Jonathan's home, but you're right, I've never seen anyone more excited than Mom. That was priceless. :) Love ya!
Aim

lnkmom said...

Looks like you had a great trip. I love your family picture!!! Your earings are amazing and your hair is so cute! Oh, and Weston and your hubby aren't too shabby either.

Jenni

Unknown said...

Ok, first I have to say this since my son is one, but holy clones!! The Drysdale guys look quite similar. I looks like the Abreu genes are pretty tough,I think that Weston looks a ton like you. My genes are wimps so The Boy is a clone of his father. Anyway, enough of that. I really like the family picture. And I am quite jealous that you have cousins Westons age on both sides of the fam, that looks like tons of fun! OK I am done now.

Noelle said...

Wow! I can't believe how much Jonathan looks like Jeff! I almost thought it was him at first glance. You guys look like you're having a lot of fun!

Amanda said...

Great great post!! Love your pictures.

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Hi Jeff and Nicole! What wonderful family pictures! It makes me miss my little brother on a mission, but thats ok. Hope all is well, you guys look great! Our blog is somewhat up... its kjstoddard.blogspot.com

April Austin said...

So I'm a little bummed I didn't get to meet you guys. Next time you guys should schedule a few hours to just relax and maybe I will get to come over and say hi! Oh, and I just wanted to say that Weston is probably one of the cutest kids on the planet.