Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Discovering the LOVESAC!!!

So we have the lovesac in Weston's room, for space sake (I mean, it's HUGE) and Weston has pretty much ignored it...until NOW! He has realized what an incredibly comfortable, cushiony, cozy, corner it can be! We find him in it all the time and it is just too picture perfect not to share a few! He also is LOVING books even more than ever. He handles them SO well, also. I never let him touch my 'special' books himself: all the paper pages that can be ripped to shreds by tiny fingers in no time. gasp, it's too horrible to even think! But one day he managed to get ahold of one and to our shock and surprise, he is SO careful. He absolutely loves turning the pages and will 'read' the stories out loud as soon as he gets his hands on one. He hasn't ripped a single page and does his book-loving, story-collecting, avid-reading mommy proud!!
Take a look at our lovesac loving little boy:




These are just a few of the countless times we've found him like this!!! So cute!

3 comments:

Noelle said...

Weston is getting SO BIG! I can't believe how much he's turned into a little boy in just a few short months!

Amanda said...

What priceless photos. I can't wait to see your new place- it looks great!

The Evers said...

I know I have told you several times and I know everyone else tell you too, but he is truly one beautiful kid. I honestly would love to have a little guy that looked just like him! Crazy, but as he is getting bigger he is getting even cuter if that is possible. He looks like he has grown a lot in the couple of months we have been gone. How sad! I am glad you all are doing great! We miss you!