Stephenie Meyer's AWESOME books!!!!For those of you who have read these books and heard me rave about them, just bear with me, because today is a special day:
Okay, it is August 7th, I had to let everyone know about the most amazing book series that I LOVE!!! Twilight, New Moon, and drum roll please since it just arrived on shelves ToDaY: Eclipse. This is a vampire romance saga. Sound interesting? Well, in case you just laugh it off and say "um, vampires, no thanks!" (like I did some months ago when my sister introduced Twilight to me) I am just here to tell you that it is an incredible, fun, romantic, intriguing and exciting series that is number one on MY list and also a New York Times Best Seller. SO, I am NoT the only person who feels this way. I have also had the chance to meet Stephenie Meyer (twice, it's true!) and hear her speak. She is just about the coolest person and definitely my author hero. Check out her website, it is the most fan-friendly site I've ever seen an author put together: www.stepheniemeyer.com
I hope you enjoy breaking out of your favorite genres to give this series a whirl. You won't regret it!!!
Happy reading!
ps I picked up my reserved copy today (my husband can attest to how excited I was, let's just say that 'jumping up and down for joy' is not just an expression) but I have to wait until my birthday to read it. ugghh. What is a girl to do? He is very sweet and wants to wrap it up for me, though! So in addition to the book, I also asked for some baby-free time to ReAd it!!! Can I just tell you that I am thrilled for August 20th to roll around!!! It kind of makes turning 27 (yes, another fact that is true, i'm not sure if I like this getting older thing. I am now going to be wAy closer to 30 than I ever thought possible) much much much more bearable and even exciting.
So here is my plug for Stephenie Meyer in my little spot of the world. I hope you all enjoy!
Another ps: I did just return from an INCREDIBLE family trip to Texas. I have not forgotten that, pics and commentary will be up VErY soon!! Love to you all! Or in my texan drawl: luv to y'all!
6 comments:
I will eventually get around to reading those! I finished Da Vinci Code last night- YAY for new books now!!
I just bought "Twilight" because I have been getting so many recommendations from all sorts of people about this series. I decided I better give it a try, but I haven't started it yet. Truthfully I finally gave in and got it when I saw that Shannon Hale recommended it. But I am glad to see that you liked it too. I guess I better get started on it! By the way, I did read "Austenland" and I loved it.
Alli
Wait to read it!! Yikes, I would have to have left it at the store, no wraping can stop me!! I am way excited, ours are coming from Amazon, I am very excited!
AMEN....I'm ordering my copy of Eclipse ASAP! I LOOOOOVE the section of her website where she chooses her picks for actors in the movies. =)
I am so sorry you have to wait to read them! I can't believe that. You are much stronger than me. I completely lost track of the days and didn't realize it was Ausust 7th until 10:00 pm that night. I was in the middle of a series from Terry Brooks, but I had to put it down, go to Walmart and pick up the last copy of Eclipse, and read it non-stop until I was done. I'm so glad I have a husband who is so tolerant of my book obsession!
Oh, by the way, it's awesome!!!
Post a Comment