So here is a fun little game that I hope those I *tagged* will participate in. I enjoyed it and I hope you do too. Also, I tagged more people at the bottom because I want to find out more about everyone!! (but don't feel bad if I didn't tag you..it's because I thought one of the people I tagged would pass it on to you) Okay, long explanation...
I was feeling a little nostalgic, so below is a picture that was taken before baby. Hence the perky chest, slimmer waist, and long hair. Ahh...to have that body back again! But I wouldn't give Weston up for anything- he was ALL worth it! And just FYI, this picture was taken at Sea World, the greatest place on earth!

A- Attached or single: Attached to the best-husband-ever!
B- Best Friend: Jeff aka: the best-husband-ever
C- Cake or Pie: Cheesecake with strawberries, OR strawberry cream cheese pie (my mom's recipe)
D- Day of choice: SATURDAY, or any day I get to sleep in
E- Essential Item: ditto Annie on the oxygen, and my family
F- Favorite Color: pink
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears, although I prefer other types of candy MUCH more
H- Hometown: San Marcos, CA....ahh the beauty, the warmth, the NO SNOW
I- Indulgence(s): snuggling with Jeff in the Luv Sak, reading a good book
J- January or July: July, see my favorite season
K- Kids: Weston, my cutest kiddo
L: Life is Incomplete Without: Jeff, Weston, more kids, family, sun, beach, pools and BOOKS!
M- Marriage Date: July 23, 2005
N -Number of Siblings: 2 brothers and 2 sisters, 4 bro-in-laws, and 2 sister-in-laws.
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges. Mmm...the juiciness of it. Love it.
P- Phobias or Fears: Sharks, losing my family, dying before my family, and going blind.
Q- Quote: "What in your life is worth keeping the Spirit out?", "Proceed with faith through the open door." , "Keep on keepin on." (who can name the movie where that last quote comes from?!
R- Reason To Smile: Jeff, Weston, family, niece (and another one soon!), nephew, family vacations, good weather, friends. Oh the list goes on...
S- Season: Spring and summer
T- Tag Three: I'll go with my sisters - (who have blogs) Shar, Amanda, & Amy.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I have many hidden dreams: singing professionally (need more voice lesson first), writing a novel (I love the ideas in my head, we'll see what kind of story they make!) and being an interior designer (sadly, BYU started their program when I was too close to graduating and I couldn't switch over..) These dreams WILL be realized sometime... and in some form. haha
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Oppressor- if that means I like meat. I love veggies too!
W- Worst Habit: Of my many- complaining. I know it's a problem and I'm really working on becoming a positive person! Yay for changing!
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: what kind of question is that?
Y- Your Favorite Food: ice cream, lasagna, food I don't have to cook!
Z- Zodiac: Leo, I find this a lame way to end this quiz. So here is a new question: what do you do late at night when you can't get your ZZZZZ's? haha. I READ!
Enjoy!
I don't know if this is allowed, but here I am going to tag even more people because I want to find out these fun things about them:
Desi F., Alli S., Alli B., & Carley T. I chose people that I don't think the people who I originally tagged will know or tag. We'll see.
3 comments:
How fun! And by the way, you look fab even after having Weston!! I love learning new things about people! I'm excited to see what everyone's answers will be, including mine :)Oh, and the gym membership was NOT free. I wish...
Thanks for tagging me- so fun!!
You are so cute! I had fun reading about you! Very interesting stuff! OH and I know how you feel about the new body!!!!BLAH!!! I am feeling ya!
Post a Comment