Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day!

Jeff is always so good at spoiling me for Mother's Day.  
He let me sleep in then I came downstairs to see this cute wall full of loving notes:




And homemade kneaders french toast. The best. mmmm

We went to church and afterwards had a relaxing afternoon together.  We took the boys for a walk.
My heart was full as I watched these boys with their daddy..how can I ever thank my Heavenly Father enough for giving them all to me. 
I am truly so blessed.




Our little Callen took his first steps this weekend.  SO EXCITING and an awesome Mother's Day gift!


Delicious dessert. mmmmm...




Motherhood has changed me. It has stretched every bit of me and is continuing to mold me into the best version of myself. I am so grateful for this opportunity to learn from and grow with these wonderful, amazing boys. 




My sweet West always wants a picture with me:


I love you too, boys. 
With all my heart.

No comments: