Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April's Everyday Moments

We finally got out a little more this month and we've been enjoying the warmer weather. 
These kiddos keep me laughing constantly. 

Ryder's favorite animal is the giraffe...so I HAD to get this cute costume when I saw it on a yardsale site. He wore it for days and even slept in it. Oh how I love this kid! His brothers were quick to get out the animal hats and join in the fun!

I love how well they play together.  Weston is being the tiger and chasing the giraffes. So funny:





Callen pulls himself up on everything now. 
This stool happens to be one of his favorite objects and he kind of flips out when he sees it. Strange, but so cute too:



He is getting so big and makes us laugh all the time. I LOVE this little grin:


He has also mastered the stairs. This was one of the first times he made it to the top by himself!!


And the boys love helping him slide down them again:

He's making sure I'm chasing him:


Ryder LOVES Aunt Shar.  He started this cute thing where he'll run up to her and say "Aunt Shar, I missed you" when he sees her. It's so darling!


I just love this cute, chubby boy!


No comments: