March is usually one of THE longest months because there isn't a day off school or anything special to break it up. However, our March FLEW by this year. Four boys definitely keep me busy and even though we are officially SICK of winter and ready for spring to get here, we are still having fun and enjoying our days indoors. I love these silly kids and the craziness and joy they bring to our family. Being a mom is challenging in so many ways, but it's also more rewarding than anything else I could be doing right now. I love that I know where every bump and bruise comes from and seeing every beautiful moment between brothers unfold. I sure love the typical, everyday moments.
So here's our everyday happenings in March:
Morning snuggles. Always a fav:
Ryder made his bed ALL BY HIMSELF! He was so proud to show me:
It was extra quiet one night as we were getting ready for bed...I came in to find this, melt my heart:
My Dad let Tave try his blue tooth, which Tave thought was super cool:
*note: he broke it like 2 seconds after i took this picture, sorry dad!
Ryder loves to help with Callen! Here he's making sure Callen doesn't fall or tip the chair over (since he's still not too stable on his feet)
West making sure the chair is stable for Cal. My boys are such good helpers when I'm making dinner:
And Tave had to get in on the action and show me how strong he is that he can pick up Callen now:
And of course, then they ALL had to pick him up, crazy boys!
We do weekly movie nights..this one was Wreck it Ralph, so cute!
The boys were enthralled:
Except Callen, he just kept moving and moving and moving. Oh that smile!
Pretty much every morning he shows up in my room with a stash of stuff to show me:
Brothers, "take our picture mom" Happy to, kiddos:
Dress ups are pretty much a daily occurance:
Serious:
He's always the dress up instigator:
Tired West:
I just love this little face:
And Ryder's favorite activity, GOO:
Sweet days that pass too quickly.
No comments:
Post a Comment