Easter was fun and eventful this year!
We had Chelsea & her four kiddos staying with us, so we stayed super busy.
It was great to have all the kids together and they loved hunting for their baskets and eggs.
It was Callen's first Easter...I think he liked it. :)
For Chels & mine and Jeff's basket. That Easter bunny remembered us all!
We had a yummy family dinner with Shar & Trav and the girls coming down too. I love having all the cousins together, despite the craziness that 10 kids bring! Holidays are always more special by celebrating them with family.
Despite the busy-ness of the day, I was so grateful for a few calm moments to reflect on the divine gift our Savior gave us on that long ago morning.
I am so grateful for a Savior who knows me personally. Who knows what (and who) I need in my life to turn me into the person He knows I can be.
I am grateful for the knowledge I have of the Atonement and that we will be a forever family because of Christ's Resurrection.
How blessed I am to have these sweet, wonderful boys in my life.
I sure wouldn't want to be anywhere else right now, than right here with these guys:
No comments:
Post a Comment