My parents were able to come out here for Christmas!
We were SO excited. Since my parents were coming, Shawn & Mckenon came too, which meant we would ALL be together for the first time in about 4 years, YAY!
Then Shar & Trav ended up going to AZ (it was his family's turn to have them, after all) and Chels & Rob were going to CA. What?! What turned into an Abreu family reunion fell short about 10 members.
But we made the best of it and had a fun Saturday planned where most of the travelers overlapped!
First on the agenda was an activity out, MINI GOLF. It's always a favorite and was indoors since the weather was awful!
Then we hung out and relaxed! We did dinner, gift exchange, and the reading of the Christmas story. I love my family and wish we had had more time with all of us. It is great to have most of us together (sure did miss Chels and the kiddos)
Uncle Mckenon playing with Ryder. These uncles sure are loved. (and I couldn't get it in the photo, but they were playing princesses...so funny!)
My awesome parents with 6 of 10 grandkiddos.
I think it's safe to say, the gift exchange was the kiddos favorite part!
Nonny Kare & Callen:
More gift goodness:
The boys were THRILLED to get Lego Hero Factory guys. I love that they are legos that stay together really well. And the boys have hours of endless fun combining the guys to make new ones.
Family time is the best kind of time. I just love the holidays.
We have some family pics we took on Shar's camera that I will post asap.
No comments:
Post a Comment