Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve...after the kiddos go to bed

I love Christmas. I love the magic and the Spirit and every bit of it.  I love the giving and the loving and the selflessness that comes with doing for others.  
As a parent, Christmas is even better than I ever thought as a kid. 

We spent the evening listening to music, putting toys together. And wrapping. And wrapping. I kind of procrastinated that part! It was awesome, and I loved it. Although, next year I WILL wrap before hand so we can watch a Christmas flick and go to bed early!

Because winters are so snowy and cold and we are stuck inside for so long, we decided to get the boys a trampoline.  My dad and bros helped Jeff put it together and then we had some fun on it...as much as we could considering we had a ceiling to watch out for!






All wrapped up:

The tree:


The stockings:


Our little family:


 So excited for the a.m.!

No comments: