Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July's Everyday Moments

July has been a whirlwind.
Lots of packing. ahem, or lack thereof.  
Lots of time with the boys. Play dates with friends, park time, outside time, swimming time, baby time, snuggle time, not a lot of sleeping time (for me!). It was full and it was good.

Well, you'll see a lot of Callen in these everyday moments. What can I say..he has stolen our hearts.  
We are so in love with this gentle soul:

Lots of days I wish I could be the one doing this:


But these crazy boys are worth every bit of exhaustion!  

I adore those cheeks:

and that grin:


 and the way our crazy Ryder has turned into a sweet older brother over night:
Everyone gets in their Callen-love as soon as they wake up. So cute!

The boys begged to go play in the rain, and I realized, WHY NOT?!  It's like sprinklers that come from the sky:





We also got a new play area. Heaven-sent I tell ya!  It helped me get some packing done since our closest family member (my bro) moved to CA and Jeff was back in classes summer term. Packing + 4 boys + hubby in school = some kind of torture on a mama!


I am pretty darn lucky.
Look at this goodness that I get to call mine:




Happy July, friends. :)


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like lots of fun! Ryder looks so big and Callen is SO cute! We miss you guys!

Karen said...

They are all so adorable. What fun playing in the rain! I miss all of you so much!