Our time in the hospital was short and sweet. Jeff spent the first night with me and then Shar spent the next night. I actually try to soak in every second in the hospital...it is such a special time with just Jeff & I and baby. Shawn & Shar were our only visitors (besides the boys). It was kind of strange not having very much family around, but it was also nice to have so much time to give Callen attention. He is so snuggly and it was just awesome to hold him as much as I wanted. I also kept him in the nursery at night so I could get some much needed sleep. I knew that once I got home Shar would be leaving and Jeff and I would be on our own!
Oh how we love this little guy already:
Shar & Jeff had cleaned the house, made this adorable sign, and put up balloons! It was so fun to come home to everyone.
The boys were beyond excited about having baby Cal home:
Callen's first day home was pretty simple and sweet.
Lots of hugs, lots of kisses, and LOTS of love.
Here's hoping we get adjusted to 4 kiddos pretty quickly!
2 comments:
you and shar are such beautiful sisters! So lucky to have each other. :) My favorite pic is the 2nd to last - jeff with all the boys! Looks like pure happiness right there. love you!
Look at Tave holding him!!! He's just so happy.
Post a Comment