We finally decided on a name for littlest man:
Callen Joseph
We were pretty sure it would be this, then I kind of had a freak-out-I-don't-know-if-that's-his-name-moment.
But after a week of deliberating, going back and forth, calling him two different names, lots of crying (on my part!) and probably completely confusing our three other boys, we agreed that this is his name, it fits him perfectly, and we absolutely love it. :)
So sweet Callen, welcome to our family. We are so glad you are here.
Birth story and life updates coming soon.
After I go snuggle my sweet baby boy.
4 comments:
Such a sweet name. It think it really fits well with the rest of the boy's names! I can't wait to meet Callen.
Perfect name! It fits in so well with the family. It's strong and unique, and just right! Can't wait to meet this 'littlest man." :)
Great name, but not as cool as something like Stealth Bomber. That would be cool. Hope all is going well and you are enjoying your boys and summer.
Haha! Stealth Bomber-sounds like something Shawn would like!
Post a Comment