Baby Drysdale
(name coming soon)
arrived Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 1:03 pm
8lbs 13 oz and 20 inches long
He has dark hair (just like all his brothers), long fingers, and long feet. He's also the biggest born yet, so maybe the youngest brother will be the tallest? Tave will be excited to see he has a brother who looks a lot like he did and who loves to suck his fingers! He was transverse, so his sweet little face has some bruising (that should go away in the next three to four days).
He is absolutely darling and so soft and cuddly.
Everyone is in love!
The baby had presents for his big brothers: superheroes! And of course they made sure he got to snuggle with his own superhero doll too.
Welcome to our family, baby boy!
Love,
Aunt Shar


12 comments:
Congratulations Nicole!!! One more and you'll have a basketball team! Yay!
Yea! He is so handsome! congratulations!
He's so perfect! I wish we could hold him. Such a beautiful family you have! He just fits right in. :) Love you!
...I have tears in my eyes... remembering you when Chelsea was born.. you were so cute!! You are a SuperMom... raising a SuperFamily!! I am so proud of you!! XOXO... CAzY AuNt MeG!!
Congratulations, Drysdales! We're so so so so happy for you all! What an adorable new addition---and well done, Mama!
LOVE the pictures!! He is adorable with his fingers in his mouth already! Wish I could squeeze on him and smell his neck right now :) What a fun little four-some they will be!!
You look great - good job Nicole!
Congratulations Nicole. You look great and all your boys are adorable!
i know i posted this for you, but i had to tell you how AWESOME i think you are. you are such a great mom and this little guy is incredibly blessed to be joining your family and to have you as his momma. i love you!
I'm so excited for you! I love the pics, he looks like SUCH a sweetie and you look amazing. I just love you with your team of men! :)
Congratulations! He is adorable and so cute. Your family is so sweet and I love the superheros!
Congratulations. We are so happy for you and hour ever growing family.
Congrats!! So glad everything went well. You are a rock star.
Post a Comment