Sunday, May 27, 2012

Our Sweet Callen: Newborn photos


My  heart is full

















4 comments:

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Yay for cute photos!! Love, love, love the one with all the boys. You guys look great! Congrats!

Ammon & Liz Ashby said...

Callen is just perfect! Love the pictures! Hope everything is going well for you guys! Wish I was there to bring you over some Oriental Pasta Salad! Congrats on the beautiful new addition to the family!

Amanda said...

Seriously, if I could eat him, I would. No joke, he is so perfect and I cannot wait to meet him!!! And you look incredible for just having a baby! Only you...

Darwin + Kiara said...

Congrats, you guys. I'm super behind on my blog-stalking--I don't know if you've read our blog in the last few months, but we've had kind of a crazy, rough year. I just saw the adorable pictures and read about Callen today. You guys seriously make the cutest kids! We hope all is going well at the Drysdale household. Love you guys! Thanks for being such great examples to us!